It’s Monday so back to healthy dinners again. This one pot tray bake is easy but really tasty. The pesto and chicken juices flavour the courgettes and tomatoes beautifully and the roasted vine tomatoes are sweet and delicious. Sometimes simple is best and this was one of the first recipe’s Paulie made me and has remained firmly a go to recipe for summer throughout the last decade.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 chicken breast
- 4 tbsp pesto (we used our wild garlic pesto)
- 4 courgettes, sliced
- 1 1/2 – 2 vines of cherry tomatoes, halved
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (fan).
- Spread the courgettes slices and halved tomatoes evenly across an oven dish and lightly season
- Cut a pocket inside one of the chicken breasts and fill with a tbsp of the pesto, add the other tbsp to the top of the chicken breast and wrap snuggly with the prosciutto ham, repeat with the other chicken breast.
- Place the stuffed and wrapped chicken breast on top of the courgettes and tomatoes, bake in the oven for 30 – 40 minutes.
One Comment Add yours