I love Kale chips or crisps. I chuck mine in the air fryer so they are quick and simple. Apart from ready salted, salt and vinegar is my favourite flavour. I was adding these to an Asian salad so decided to do Asian salt and vinegar. I used the miso for my salt and the rice wine for the vinegar. Omg they were soooo moorish, me and Paulie devoured them.
- Bunch of kale, ribs removed and leaves torn to the size you want your crisps
- 1 tbsp flavourless oil, I used rapeseed
- 1 tbsp white miso paste
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp garlic granules
- Heat air fryer to 190 degrees.
- In a bowl mix everything apart from the kale to form a paste.
- Add the kale and massage the paste into the kale for a minute (don’t skip the massaging as it makes them really crispy.
- Pop the kale into the air fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes shaking them halfway. Enjoy 😊
One Comment Add yours