This is such a great dinner when your tired and just want something tasty and quick. The sauce is great and skinny as you don’t use milk or cream. The flavours are classic, I am so partial to a bit of 80’s parsley sauce and just spruced it up.
- 2 ready cooked hot smoked salmon fillets
- 50g pasta, cooked to packet instructions
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 300ml stock, I used fish
- 2 tbsp capers
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Juice lemon
- Seasoning to taste
- In a saucepan melt the butter, add in the flour and whisk. Let it cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add the stock a bit at a time constantly whisking. Bring it to the boil then simmer again stirring until it thickens.
- Add the capers, parsley and lemon juice. Season to taste.
- Flake in the salmon, add the cooked pasta and warm everything through. Serve and enjoy 😊