It’s so hot at the moment that sometimes you fancy something light and refreshing. This works perfectly as you have the different textures. Soft smoked salmon, crunchy and sweet sugar snap peas and peppery radish. It’s bright healthy and delicious.
- 1 pack of smoked salmon
- 100g sugar snap peas, sliced diagonal
- 50g French beans, trimmed and sliced
- 3 radish sliced thinly as possible
- 1 baby cucumber, de seeded and chopped
- 1 tbsp each of chopped chives and parsley
- Handful of salad leaves
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Juice of a lemon
- 1 tbsp horseradish
- Pinch of salt
- This salad is lovely and very easy. Place all of the salad ingredients apart from the salmon into a bowl and give it a toss.
- Make the dressing by adding all of the dressing ingredients to a jar and give it a good shake.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and give it another toss.
- To serve, share the dressed salad between 2 bowls. Top with the salmon and enjoy 😊