I love kimchi, Miso and Pancakes so why not bring them all together, the result magical! It’s also great as you just chuck your favourite vegetables into a bowl an fold to combine. This had so much flavour and was nice and filling. I squeezed hoisin over mine but you could use sriracha, mayo soy sauce etc. simple but tasty.
For the Batter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp white miso, I mixed mine with some water before adding
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornflour
- 1 cup of iced water
- 3 heaped tbsp kimchi, roughly chopped
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp ghee, for frying
- Add all of the ingredients apart from the kimchi and spring onions. Fold through gently until all the flour has incorporated and you have a thick wet mixture.
- Add the kimchi and spring onions and again gently fold through the mixture.
- Heat the ghee in a pancake or omelette pan until smoking hot.
- Pour in the pancake mixture and swirl so it’s even and level in the pan.
- Cook for 4 minutes, flip and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Serve and add your favourite sauce. Enjoy 😊