Sometimes it’s lunchtime and I realise I haven’t got any fresh ingredients apart from a bit of salad and a slice of ham. Paulie is working from home so I need to knock something together, solution, jars in the cupboard. I love Mediterranean flavours and small pasta in a salad. This is quick and an easy go to recipe.
- 1 slice of medium cut ham, cut up
- 1/4 cup of tapenade, I used sun dried tomato
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Handful of salad leaves, I used rocket
- Fresh pepper
- Pinch of salt, I didn’t use much due to olives
- 100g dried pasta, cooked to instructions
- Add all of the ingredients apart from salad leaves in a mixing bowl. Give it a good mix to combine fully.
- Add the salad leaves between 2 bowls and top with the pasta mixture. Enjoy 😊