This is a brilliant one dish dinner and is easy to prepare. It really makes use of seasonal produce and the juices ooze over the courgettes and tomatoes making them totally delicious. It’s also great for when you have guests over too as it looks after itself and it’s healthy, so you can make a great big indulgent dessert.
- 2 chicken breast
- 75g herb soft goats cheese, sliced
- 6 slices of Parma ham
- 10 cherry vine tomatoes, halved
- 1 courgette, sliced
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees fan
- Butterfly the chicken by slicing through the middle sideways but making sure you don’t cut all the way through
- Add the sliced goats cheese down the middle of breast fold it back over and wrap 3 slices of parma ham around it so it secures the goats cheese inside the chicken. Repeat with the other breast.
- In an oven baking dish add the courgette’s and tomatoes, lightly season. Place the chicken breasts on top and bake for 20 minutes. 😊