This really transformed a block of feta. It made the feta light and fluffy and tasted delicious served warm. The herbs and chilli flakes didn’t overpower it at all. I have made it twice now the first time I spread it on bread and the 2nd time I just added it to a tomato salad. It really does taste delicious against sweet tomatoes. The recipe was from Recipes From a Pantry.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- block of good quality Feta (sheep or goat milk or both,)
- pinch of chilli flakes
- pinch dried oregano (or whatever you fancy)
- few sprigs of thyme
- drizzle of olive oil
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees (Fan).
- Get a sheet of baking paper, place the feta in the middle. Add a pinch of chilli flakes and your chosen dried herb, add thyme sprigs and drizzle over some olive oil.
- Scrunch the paper up around feta so it makes a bag.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes and serve with salad tomatoes and bread. Enjoy.