Ingredients (serves 2)
For the Salad
- 1 x tin white crab meat, drained and rinsed
- 1 bag salad leaves
- 2 handfuls of frozen soya beans, defrosted
- large piece of pickled ginger, sliced thinly (optional)
For the Dressing
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded and chopped finely
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- juice of a lime
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- Add all of the dressing ingredients into a jar or bowl, shake or whisk to combine.
- Place the drained crab into a small bowl, add 2-3 tbsp of the dressing stir lightly to combine and set aside.
- Assemble the salad by sharing the salad leaves between 2 bowls, add the soya beans and pickled ginger.
- Spoon the marinate crab on top of the salad and drizzle with remainder of dressing.