I love crispy parma ham, they are like the best crisps ever I could eat a whole bag if they were. Its great as you can just pop them in the air fryer. We all know kale is good for us but im not keen just having it on its own (unless its kale crisps). The lemon works so well with the earthiness of the kale. It lifts everything up. Massaging the kale also makes a massive difference, the texture is much more pleasurable. This is a simple tasty salad and very satisfying.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 pack parma ham slices, (6 slices)
- Bunch curly Kales, ribs removed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Zest and juice of a lemon
- ½ tsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 50g sprouted beans
- Tear the kale leaves into a bowl add the olive oil, lemon, maple and salt. Squeeze or massage the leaves with your hands for a minute. You feel them soften. I have a break and then do it again.
- Add the parma ham to an air fryer cook on 200 degrees for 4 minutes so they curl up and become nice and crispy. I had to do mine in 2 batches and let them drain on kitchen paper.
- Add the sprouted beans to the kale and give it a toss to combine.
- Add the kale mixture between 2 serving bowls. Top with the crispy parma ham. Enjoy 😊
One Comment Add yours