I love bacon, lettuce and tomato. As it’s winter I decided to use sun dried tomatoes instead of fresh and added some pecans for some crunch. It’s a slightly odd combination but was very yummy none the less. The mustard dressing made it nice and zingy.
Ingredients (serves 2)
For the Salad
- 4 slices streaky bacon
- 1 romaine lettuce, chopped
- 4 sun dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 12 pecans
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Parmesan shaving
For the Dressing
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp whole grain mustard
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- Small pinch of salt and pepper
- Set air fryer to 195 degrees. Add the bacon and cook for 7 minutes. Set aside.
- Add the lettuce, pecans, sun dried tomatoes, and parsley. Chop the bacon and add to the salad.
- Make the dressing by adding all of the ingredients into a bowl or jar. Whisk or shake to combine.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and give it a toss, finish off with the parmesan shavings. Enjoy 😊
3 Comments Add yours
I think you’ve found a great combo here!
Hey Kevin, thank you 😀
LikeLiked by 1 person