So Paulie and I love a cocktail when in London or on holiday. When we were in St Lucia we had a gin cocktail in Beau Vallon and we replicated it at home one Saturday night so I thought I would share it and start a cocktail section on my blog. This is so refreshing with the lime and the brown sugar cube at the bottom sweetens as it dissolves. It is a perfectly balanced drink if you like gin and prosecco!
Ingredients (makes 4 – 5)
- 1 bottle of proscecco
- 4 limes
- 4 brown sugar cubes
- 4 double shots of gin
- 1 medium bottle of soda water
- Ice Cubes
- Place a sugar cube in the bottom of each glass, add a shot of gin.
- Half the limes and squeeze half a lime into each glass.
- Fill the glass to 1/2 – 3/4 full with prosecco and the top rest with soda water.
- Add an ice cube, sit in the sun and enjoy.