I love smoked salmon with avocado. This salad works so well with the peppery rocket and the salty zingy capers, lemon and gherkins. The coriander and parsley really lifts it up with yummy freshness.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 100g smoked salmon
- Small bag rocket leaves
- 1 avocado, stone and skin removed, cut into chunks
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 gherkin, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp drained capers
- Juice of a lemon
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Divide the rocket leaves between 2 serving bowls. Top with salmon.
- In a separate bowl, add the rest of the ingredients and give them a light mix to combine.
- Spoon the salsa over the smoked salmon. Enjoy 😊
One Comment Add yours